Panasonic KX-TGP600 Quick Reference Guide
Warm Transferring Calls
A warm transfer involves speaking to the person you are transferring the call to before the transfer is made.
- While on a call, press the XFER/CLR button.
- Dial the party to whom you are transferring.
- After speaking with the receiving party, press the XFER/CLR button again to complete the transfer.
Blind Transferring Calls
A blind transfer involves transferring the call to another number without speaking to the receiving party, regardless of whether or not they answer.
- While on a call, press the BLIND softkey.
- Dial the extension or the phone number of the party to whom you are transferring.
- Press the CALL softkey to complete the transfer.
Initiating a Conference Call
- While on a call, press FUNC Conference.
- Call the party you want to add to the conference call.
- After they answer, press the CONF softkey to merge the calls.
Accessing Call History
Received /Missed Calls: Press the Left ← navigation key.
Placed Calls: Press the Down ↓ navigation key.
You must not have a call on the line when attempting to check your voicemail.
- Dial *97 or press the HOLD/MSG button on your phone.
- Enter your voicemail passcode.
- Select the option to listen to new or saved voicemails.